Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZCS 6.0 Server configuration with Gmail accouts

Question ZCS 6.0 Server configuration with Gmail accouts

I am trying to install ZCS open source on windows 2003 server, i am able to login to Zimbra server and client through web interface but the issue is how do i collaborate with Gmail domain. actually we have email accounts in google domain - we need to route send/receive mails happen through Zimbra server, is it possible to store all send/receive mails on Zimbra server? and how do i connect from zimbra desktop? Please any one reply as soon as possible.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bala165 View Post
    I am trying to install ZCS open source on windows 2003 server....
    I'm somewhat confused by that statement, Zimbra Collaboration Suite is a product that can not be installed on Windows at all (it's only a Linux & MAC product).
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

actually i downloaded source code and i made a build on win server 2003. i want login using my active directory user accounts.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bala165 View Post
    actually i downloaded source code and i made a build on win server 2003. i want login using my active directory user accounts.
    So you've built a copy of Zimbra Collaboration Suite (including Postfix and all the other components) that runs on a Win2003 server, is that what you're saying? If that's correct, how about sharing it with the Community?

I'm also not really sure what you're trying to do from the description in your original question, could you expand it a bit?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Hey sorry if i am making you so confuse! I have google apps email account then zimbra server installed on winserver 2003, and now what i need to do is from any mail client send/receive mails should happen via zimbra server and it mails should leave a copy in zimbra server not on Google apps - please let me is this possible?

Question Email accounts tracker

I have google apps email account then zimbra server installed on and now what i need to do is from any mail client send/receive mails should happen via zimbra server and it mails should leave a copy in zimbra server not on Google apps - to keep track of emails... please let me is this possible?

R u talking about Transport in postfix.I am not getting you how you are running Zimbra on Windows ?

Quote Originally Posted by abhiz View Post
    R u talking about Transport in postfix.I am not getting you how you are running Zimbra on Windows ?
    abhiz, Could you help me to configure gmail in ZCS zimbra? I have accounts on goolge apps and would like to use Zimbra ZCS to receive and send mail.

I thank the help ....

Abhiz good day, thanks for the help, had actually settled this point, but I am very grateful return link, now meparo another problem if you can help me again I will be grateful.
    I'm receiving and sending emails, but sending to some email domains are not sufficient, for example when sending to hotmail email do not arrive, and the message is that the giver will not accept my external ip, if you need to put exactly what the message mentions. what could it be?

hugs and thanks again.