(hope this isn't a double post, I wasn't logged in somehow,1st time)

Title: upgrade 3.01 > 4.0.2 @ userlimit= backups "unknown document: "


OS Platform: Rhel4 as update 2.
Dual xeon at 2.2Ghz w 2Gb ram
Zimbra disk: 11Gb on medium speed scsi.
upgrade from 3.0.1 ga to 4.0.2 all thru support link download.

We've been using Zimbra with great satisfaction as a paid customer for 6+ months... Much nicer than the other OSS alternatives we researched.
We have the purchased version, and I finally got around to upgrading
from our 3.0.x to 4.0.2 yesterday morning (yawn,starting at 2am).

We actually had 60 "accounts" created in the previous version,....
and now,I've finally trimmed it down to 49 accounts,but... I'm thinking
our being over the limit prevented an account related to "documents"
from being created. Also... is it possible to avoid having our two
"spam-eater" accounts cost against our license limit?

so. here is the specific problem... I can no longer use zmbackup
and I get this error messasge.

Script started on Thu 28 Sep 2006 06:29:15 AM CDT
[root@cyclone opt]# su - zimbra
[zimbra@cyclone ~]$ zmbackup -a all -f
Error occurred: unknown document: BackupRequest




[zimbra@cyclone ~]$
[zimbra@cyclone ~]$ zmbackup -d -a all -f
Error occurred: unknown document: BackupRequest
class=com.zimbra.soap.SoapFaultException
message=unknown document: BackupRequest
mIsReceiversFault=false
mIsLocal=false
mDetail=etail>service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT ode>com.zimbra.cs.service.ServiceException: unknown document: BackupRequest
at com.zimbra.cs.service.ServiceException.UNKNOWN_DOC UMENT(ServiceExcept
ion.java:188)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:218)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:162)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:84)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:223)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:709)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:173)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:802)

...... Lots more Java Exception crud here...... edited for brevity...
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11 ConnectionHandler.p
rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.process Socket(PoolTcpEndpo
int.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThr ead.runIt(LeaderFol
lowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlR unnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
etail>

=================================

So.. I've tried to do a few file based backups,and If I can shut zimbra
down for 30 minutes (like I need to do more work at 2am) thats better
than nothing...

Most things seem to be running pretty much ok,but I'm worried that
I've clobbered a few things,upgrading at the user limit.


Fyi,I'm NOW down to 49 active accounts.... finally after converting
a lot of stuff from "real" accounts to distribution lists...
but really wanna do the backup thing and verify my consistency.

Btw I REALLY enjoyed having an upgrade go 99% ok,for a change.
Having just also upgraded our sonicwall router and having to friggin
re-enter every DANG thing from !!!!! scratch with major UI changes
and no decent textual config to export/import,like with a REAL router
like cisco.

Diane