Hi all, i've installed zimbra 4.0 (open source edition) on Suse 10.0. Everything went fine, all zimbra services are running, i can send outbound email with no problem but all inbound email gets stuck in the queue. Any ideas?
My network setup is
1) Suse 10.0 running on vmware
2) internal ip address is 192.168.0.4
3) zimbra machine hosts file has the correct 192.168.0.4 entry for itself
4) Windows DNS machine is the internet DNS server with the external ip address
5) telnet to port 25 from outside or inside the firewall has no problems
So why is email getting stuck in the queues?
Any help would be appreciated