Thread: Documents Feature Messed up

Hybrid View

Default Documents Feature Messed up???

I ran into a bit of a problem trying to set up the Shared Documents feature for a domain.
    In the Domain config, from the Administrator Web interface, I selected the Create Documents option (no I didn't have a wiki@domain user created yet).
    After realizing that the error I was getting "the password is too short" was caused by the wiki@domain user not existing.

So I tried this assertion in another domain.
    First create wiki@domain
    Then create domain documents.
    It worked.

So I went back to the first domain and created the wiki user.
    Then tried to create the documents. It created the documents but without any permissions. When I try to add permissions to this domains documents, and click Save the interface does nothing at all. No error, no indication that it's doing anything. If I select close, it prompts me if I want to save my changes. I select OK and again nothing.

I'll assume that the first line of zmdumpenv is the version 20061031112815
    RHEL4 2.6.9-42.ELsmp

Any ideas?
    Last edited by frogstarr78; 11-02-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Question Update Global Document Issues

Update. According to the WIKI there should already be a Global Documents Account created.
    There is not.

I have also now tried setting the documents account name to myself, I am an administrator if that has anything to do with it, to see if it would allow me to save these settings and update the permissions for the global documents and I get this error:

Code:
    com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException: account already exists: [me]
    	at com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException.ACCOUNT_EXISTS(AccountServiceException.java:156)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.renameAccount(LdapProvisioning.java:1559)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.RenameAccount.handle(RenameAccount.java:78)
    	at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:261)
    	at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:162)
    	at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:84)
    	at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:223)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:173)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
    	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
    	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
    	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:541)
    	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
    	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
    	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
    	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
    	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
    	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Error code:  account.ACCOUNT_EXISTS
    Method:  ZmCsfeCommand.prototype.invoke
    Details:soap:Sender

So what exactly are the requirements for accounts, when setting up the global documents feature? It has to exist, but it doesn't?