Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soap call failed: 500 read timeout at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcontrol line 230

Default Soap call failed: 500 read timeout at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcontrol line 230

I just did a Zimbra install on FC3. Am pasting the install logfile below - (I chopped out some lengthy "standard" parts and also substituted my hostname with server.somecompany.org).

I did some troubleshooting steps from this forum. When I do "zmcontrol status" , I get:

[zimbra@server ~]$ zmcontrol status
    Calling GetServiceInfoRequest (server.somecompany.org)

Soap call failed: 500 read timeout at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcontrol line 230

---

also I tried:

[root@server zimbra]# /etc/init.d/zimbra restart
    Calling ShutDownRequest (server.somecompany.org)

Calling startup (server.somecompany.org)

perl /opt/zimbra/bin/zmmon &

---

Any help will be greatly appreciated! I'm pretty excited about testing and deploying Zimbra!!! Very cool product from the online demo.

Thanks,
    Terry

===

Preparing packages for installation...
    zimbra-core-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException localhost:389)
    zimbra-ldap-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    zimbra-mta-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    zimbra-snmp-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    zimbra-store-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    COMMAND: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmmyinit
    * Creating required directories
    * Generating mysql config /opt/zimbra/conf/my.cnf
    * Creating database in /opt/zimbra/db/data
    * Starting mysql server
    * Loading schema /opt/zimbra/db/db.sql
    * Loading version from /opt/zimbra/db/versions-init.sql
    * Setting random password for mysql root user in zimbra local config
    * Setting random password for mysql zimbra user in zimbra local config
    * Changing mysql root user password
    * Changing mysql zimbra user password
    * Changed zimbra mysql user password
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e zimbra_server_hostname=server.somecompany.org
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ldap_host=server.somecompany.org
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ldap_port=389
    COMMAND: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmldapinit
    Started slapd: pid 5108.........................

COMMAND: zmprov cs server.somecompany.org
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException server.somecompany.org:389)
    COMMAND: zmprov cd server.somecompany.org
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException server.somecompany.org:389)
    COMMAND: zmprov mcf zimbraDefaultDomainName server.somecompany.org
    COMMAND: zmprov ca admin@server.somecompany.org tiananmen2001 zimbraIsAdminAccount TRUE
    COMMAND: zmprov aaa admin@server.somecompany.org postmaster@server.somecompany.org
    COMMAND: id=`zmprov gs server.somecompany.org | grep zimbraId | awk '{print $2}'`; for i in `zmprov gc default | grep zimbraMailHostPool | sed 's/zimbraMailHostPool: //'`; do host="$host zimbraMailHostPool $i"; done; zmprov mc default $host zimbraMailHostPool $id
    zmprov [cmd] [args ...]...............

creating /opt/zimbra/conf/swatchrc
    COMMAND: zmprov ms server.somecompany.org zimbraServiceInstalled ldap zimbraServiceInstalled mailbox zimbraServiceInstalled mta zimbraServiceInstalled antivirus zimbraServiceInstalled antispam zimbraServiceInstalled snmp
    COMMAND: zmprov ms server.somecompany.org zimbraServiceEnabled ldap zimbraServiceEnabled mailbox zimbraServiceEnabled mta zimbraServiceEnabled antivirus zimbraServiceEnabled antispam zimbraServiceEnabled snmp
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e zimbra_services="ldap mailbox mta antivirus antispam snmp"
    COMMAND: zmcreatecert
    ** Creating CA private key

Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
    .................++++++
    .......++++++
    writing new private key to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/ca/ca.key'
    -----
    ** Creating CA cert

Signature ok
    subject=/C=US/ST=N/A/L=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Suite/CN=server.somecompany.org
    Getting Private key
    ** Importing CA

Certificate was added to keystore
    keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts (Permission denied)
    ** Creating keystore

** Creating server cert request

** Signing cert request

Signature ok
    subject=/C=US/ST=NA/L=NA/O=Zimbra/OU=Zimbra/CN=server.somecompany.org
    Getting CA Private Key
    Signature ok
    subject=/C=US/ST=NA/L=NA/O=Zimbra/OU=Zimbra/CN=server.somecompany.org
    Getting Private key
    COMMAND: zmcertinstall mailbox
    ** Importing server cert

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Failed to establish chain from reply
    COMMAND: zmtlsctl http
    COMMAND: zmcertinstall mta /opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/server/smtpd.crt /opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/ca/ca.key
    ** Importing server cert

COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ssl_allow_untrusted_certs=true
    COMMAND: zmcontrol startup
    Calling startup (server.somecompany.org)

COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -s > .localconfig.save.3732
    COMMAND: zmprov gs server.somecompany.org > .zmprov.server.somecompany.org.save.3732
    COMMAND: zmprov gacf server.somecompany.org > .zmprov.gacf.save.3732

Looks ok except that the zmprov comand can't resolve your host name. Can you telnet to port 389? What do you get when you run:

nslookup `hostname`

Default more... Soap call failed: 500 read timeout at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcontrol line 230

I'm unable to telnet to port 389?

I get: (hostname has been changed to "server.somecompany.org", though its not this in "reality" of course)

Scas-Computer:~ sca$ telnet server.somecompany.org:389
    server.somecompany.org:389: No address associated with nodename

When I do nslookup `hostname` it does resolve and I get:

[zimbra@server tmp]$ nslookup server.somecompany.org
    Server: 129.250.35.250
    Address: 129.250.35.250#53

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name: server.somecompany.org
    Address: 206.20.158.164

Ok that is easy, I had that problem and fixed it, but I am still stuck at getting the smtp server to be configured right even though it is at default settings... Now it does not start...

Well this was the code that i used to make it work but I just edited it to make it managable, hope there was no errors...

[EDIT]

WAIT Nevermind that stuff up there

Check your iptables to see of 389 is mapped to 7389 which i just found out it does...
    Last edited by PotatoBob; 10-27-2005 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ter
    I'm unable to telnet to port 389?

I get: (hostname has been changed to "server.somecompany.org", though its not this in "reality" of course)

Scas-Computer:~ sca$ telnet server.somecompany.org:389
    server.somecompany.org:389: No address associated with nodename

When I do nslookup `hostname` it does resolve and I get:

[zimbra@server tmp]$ nslookup server.somecompany.org
    Server: 129.250.35.250
    Address: 129.250.35.250#53

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name: server.somecompany.org
    Address: 206.20.158.164
    If you rename the host you may need to reinstall. You can try to change this but it may just be easier to start over. In the future we'll provide a tool to rename the host since the host name lives in a few places.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoBob
    Ok that is easy, I had that problem and fixed it, but I am still stuck at getting the smtp server to be configured right even though it is at default settings... Now it does not start...

Well this was the code that i used to make it work but I just edited it to make it managable, hope there was no errors...

[EDIT]

WAIT Nevermind that stuff up there

Check your iptables to see of 389 is mapped to 7389 which i just found out it does...
    Correct. If you rename or re-ip your host you'll need to run:

zmiptables -u
    zmiptables -i

to fix the mapping.

I too got this same problem, here's my install log:

zimbra-core-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException localhost:389)
    zimbra-ldap-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    zimbra-mta-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    zimbra-snmp-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    zimbra-store-3.0.M1_21.FC3-20050920155949_
    COMMAND: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmmyinit
    * Creating required directories
    * Generating mysql config /opt/zimbra/conf/my.cnf
    * Creating database in /opt/zimbra/db/data
    * Starting mysql server
    * Loading schema /opt/zimbra/db/db.sql
    * Loading version from /opt/zimbra/db/versions-init.sql
    * Setting random password for mysql root user in zimbra local config
    * Setting random password for mysql zimbra user in zimbra local config
    * Changing mysql root user password
    * Changing mysql zimbra user password
    * Changed zimbra mysql user password
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e zimbra_server_hostname=mail.dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ldap_host=mail.dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ldap_port=389
    COMMAND: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmldapinit
    Started slapd: pid 20568
    adding new entry "cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=admins,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=object,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=url,cn=object,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=phone,cn=object,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=tracking,cn=object,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=po,cn=object,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=cos,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=default,cn=cos,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=servers,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-12.00) International Date Line West,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-11.00) Midway Island / Samoa,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-10.00) Hawaii,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-09.00) Alaska,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) / Tijuana,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-07.00) Arizona,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-07.00) Chihuahua / La Paz / Mazatlan,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-07.00) Mountain Time (US & Canada),cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-06.00) Central America,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada),cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-06.00) Guadalajara / Mexico City / Monterrey,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-06.00) Saskatchewan,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-05.00) Bogota / Lima / Quito,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada),cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-05.00) Indiana (East),cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-04.00) Atlantic Time (Canada),cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-04.00) Caracas / La Paz,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-04.00) Santiago,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-03.30) Newfoundland,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-03.00) Brasilia,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-03.00) Buenos Aires / Georgetown,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-03.00) Greenland,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-02.00) Mid-Atlantic,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-01.00) Azores,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT-01.00) Cape Verde Is.,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT) Casablanca / Monrovia,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+01.00) Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+01.00) Belgrade / Bratislava / Budapest / Ljubljana / Prague,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+01.00) Brussels / Copenhagen / Madrid / Paris,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+01.00) Sarajevo / Skopje / Warsaw / Zagreb,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+01.00) West Central Africa,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+02.00) Athens / Beirut / Istanbul / Minsk,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+02.00) Bucharest,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+02.00) Cairo,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+02.00) Harare / Pretoria,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+02.00) Helsinki / Kyiv / Riga / Sofia / Tallinn / Vilnius,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+02.00) Jerusalem,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+03.00) Baghdad,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+03.00) Kuwait / Riyadh,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+03.00) Moscow / St. Petersburg / Volgograd,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+03.00) Nairobi,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+03.30) Tehran,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+04.00) Abu Dhabi / Muscat,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+04.00) Baku / Tbilisi / Yerevan,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+04.30) Kabul,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+05.00) Ekaterinburg,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+05.00) Islamabad / Karachi / Tashkent,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+05.30) Chennai / Kolkata / Mumbai / New Delhi,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+05.45) Kathmandu,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+06.00) Almaty / Novosibirsk,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+06.00) Astana / Dhaka,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+06.00) Sri Jayawardenepura,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+06.30) Rangoon,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+07.00) Bangkok / Hanoi / Jakarta,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+07.00) Krasnoyarsk,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+08.00) Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+08.00) Irkutsk / Ulaan Bataar,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+08.00) Kuala Lumpur / Singapore,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+08.00) Perth,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+08.00) Taipei,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+09.00) Osaka / Sapporo / Tokyo,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+09.00) Seoul,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+09.00) Yakutsk,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+09.30) Adelaide,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+09.30) Darwin,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+10.00) Brisbane,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+10.00) Canberra / Melbourne / Sydney,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+10.00) Guam / Port Moresby,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+10.00) Hobart,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+10.00) Vladivostok,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+11.00) Magadan / Solomon Is. / New Calenodia,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+12.00) Auckland / Wellington,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+12.00) Fiji / Kamchatka / Marshall Is.,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=(GMT\+13.00) Nuku'alofa,cn=timezones,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=mime,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=message/rfc822,cn=mime,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=text/html,cn=mime,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=text/plain,cn=mime,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

adding new entry "cn=all,cn=mime,cn=config,cn=zimbra"

COMMAND: zmprov cs mail.dijital-web.com
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException mail.dijital-web.com:389)
    COMMAND: zmprov cd dijital-web.com
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException mail.dijital-web.com:389)
    COMMAND: zmprov mcf zimbraDefaultDomainName dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmprov ca admin@dijital-web.com ******** zimbraIsAdminAccount TRUE
    COMMAND: id=`zmprov gs mail.dijital-web.com | grep zimbraId | awk '{print $2}'`; for i in `zmprov gc default | grep zimbraMailHostPool | sed 's/zimbraMailHostPool: //'`; do host="$host zimbraMailHostPool $i"; done; zmprov mc default $host zimbraMailHostPool $id
    zmprov [cmd] [args ...]

CreateAccount(ca) {name@domain} {password} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]
    DeleteAccount(da) {name@domain|id}
    GetAccount(ga) {name@domain|id}
    GetAllAccounts(gaa) [-v] [{domain}]
    GetAllAdminAccounts(gaaa) [-v]
    ModifyAccount(ma) {name@domain|id} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]
    SetPassword(sp) {name@domain|id} {password}
    AddAccountAlias(aaa) {name@domain|id} {alias@domain}
    RemoveAccountAlias(raa) {name@domain|id} {alias@domain}
    SetAccountCos(sac) {name@domain|id} {cos-name|cos-id}
    SearchAccounts(sa) [-v] {ldap-query} [limit {limit}] [offset {offset}] [sortBy {attr}] [attrs {a1,a2...}] [sortAscending 0|1*] [applyCos [0|1*] [domain {domain}]
    SearchGal(sg) {domain} {name}
    RenameAccount(ra) {name@domain|id} {newName@domain}

CreateDomain(cd) {domain} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]
    DeleteDomain(dd) {domain|id}
    GetDomain(gd) {domain|id}
    GetAllDomains(gad) [-v]
    ModifyDomain(md) {domain|id} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]

CreateCos(cc) {name} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]
    DeleteCos(dc) {name|id}
    GetCos(gc) {name|id}
    GetAllCos(gac) [-v]
    ModifyCos(mc) {name|id} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]
    RenameCos(rc) {name|id} {newName}

CreateServer(cs) {name} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]
    DeleteServer(ds) {name|id}
    GetServer(gs) {name|id}
    GetAllServers(gas) [-v]
    ModifyServer(ms) {name|id} [attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]]

GetAllConfig(gacf)
    GetConfig(gcf) {name}
    ModifyConfig(mcf) attr1 value1 [attr2 value2...]

CreateDistributionList(cdl) {list@domain}
    GetAllDistributionLists(gadl) [-v]
    GetDistributionList(gdl) {list@domain|id}
    DeleteDistributionList(ddl) {list@domain|id}
    AddDistributionListMember(adlm) {list@domain|id} {member@domain}
    RemoveDistributionListMember(rdlm) {list@domain|id} {member@domain}

exit (quit)
    help (?)

COMMAND: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmmtainit mail.dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e av_notify_user=notify@mail.dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e av_notify_domain=mail.dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e snmp_notify=0
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e smtp_notify=0
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e snmp_trap_host=mail.dijital-web.com
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e smtp_source=none
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e smtp_destination=none
    COMMAND: zmsnmpinit
    creating /opt/zimbra/conf/swatchrc
    COMMAND: zmprov ms mail.dijital-web.com zimbraServiceInstalled ldap zimbraServiceInstalled mailbox zimbraServiceInstalled mta zimbraServiceInstalled antivirus zimbraServiceInstalled antispam zimbraServiceInstalled snmp
    COMMAND: zmprov ms mail.dijital-web.com zimbraServiceEnabled ldap zimbraServiceEnabled mailbox zimbraServiceEnabled mta zimbraServiceEnabled antivirus zimbraServiceEnabled antispam zimbraServiceEnabled snmp
    COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e zimbra_services="ldap mailbox mta antivirus antispam snmp"
    COMMAND: zmcreatecert
    ** Creating CA private key

Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
    .....................................++++++
    ...................++++++
    writing new private key to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/ca/ca.key'
    -----
    ** Creating CA cert

Signature ok
    subject=/C=US/ST=N/A/L=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Suite/CN=mail.dijital-web.com
    Getting Private key
    ** Importing CA

Certificate was added to keystore
    keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts (Permission denied)
    ** Creating keystore

** Creating server cert request

** Signing cert request

Signature ok
    subject=/C=US/ST=NA/L=NA/O=Zimbra/OU=Zimbra/CN=mail.dijital-web.com
    Getting CA Private Key
    Signature ok
    subject=/C=US/ST=NA/L=NA/O=Zimbra/OU=Zimbra/CN=mail.dijital-web.com
    Getting Private key
    COMMAND: zmcertinstall mailbox
    ** Importing server cert

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Failed to establish chain from reply
    COMMAND: zmtlsctl https
    COMMAND: zmcertinstall mta /opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/server/smtpd.crt /opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/ca/ca.key
    ** Importing server cert

COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ssl_allow_untrusted_certs=true
    COMMAND: zmcontrol startup
    Calling startup (mail.dijital-web.com)

Soap call failed: 500 Can't connect to localhost:7777 (connect: Connection refused) at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcontrol line 230

COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -s > .localconfig.save.16282
    COMMAND: zmprov gs mail.dijital-web.com > .zmprov.mail.dijital-web.com.save.16282
    COMMAND: zmprov gacf mail.dijital-web.com > .zmprov.gacf.save.16282

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Dijital
    Any suggestions?
    What's in your /etc/hosts file. My guess is your missing the IP of your host.

# Do not remove the following line, or various programs
    # that require network functionality will fail.
    127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
    216.136.232.176 mail.dijital-web.com mail

I'd like to know where the 216.x.x.x IP came from unless that's where my domain is still parked.

Well if the 216.x.x.x is not the real IP you should edit that file and reinstall. It needs to be correct for the install to work.