Before we begin, please note: I don't have much experience as a sysadmin, so please excuse me if I'll ask newbie questions.
OS & Details:
- CentOS 6x64
- Virtualized: yes, on OpenVZ
- ZCS: Release 7.1.4_GA_2555.RHEL6_64_20120105094542 CentOSUNKNOWN_64 FOSS edition.
- DNS - EXTERNAL, hosted on a cPanel server.
- ZCS installed after this tutorial (obviously I've changed the IPs properly)
Explanation: I've created a separate VPS in order to test Zimbra, named "zimbra.myhost.tld". In cPanel I've created a A entry and pointed it to the test VPS IP. Also I've reversed the IP in .arpa (on the cPanel server, obviously).
- the installation was stopping at "ldap...". This solution solved the problem, the installation finished
- when executing /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetup.pl I receive a lot of:
ANDERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: unable to lookup server by name: zimbra.webhipo.ro message: [LDAP: error code 80 - internal error]) (cause: javax.naming.NamingException [LDAP: error code 80 - internal error])]
ANDCould not create the Java virtual machine.
- when trying to login I receive the following error:/opt/zimbra/bin/zmshutil: line 39: Error: command not found
Can you please give me a hand? Thanks a lot!system failure: unable to lookup account via query: (&(|(zimbraMailDeliveryAddressemail@example.com. ro)(zimbraMailAliasfirstname.lastname@example.org))(obje ctclass=zimbraAccount)) message: [LDAP: error code 80 - internal error]