This question has been asked many times but I can't find much info about it after 2007. I have an existing CentOS server running LAMP with some websites already running. I have tried running citadel but I am not too happy with it. I would like to remove Citadel and install Zimbra on the apache box.

There is a lot of information about how to configure Zimbra - Apache once they are installed but the warnings on the single server installation guide are pretty clear; Don't install Zimbra along side anything else, the Zimbra installation could damage other applications.

Are there any installation instructions on how to install Zimbra on an existing Apache web server? If there are configuration guides on how to manage it once its installed I am guessing its possible.

If not, any chance someone knows a good mail server app to run along side apache. It doesn't need all the Zimbra features, just IMAP, POP, SMTP and webmail. The other tricky part is the mail server must be able to handle subaddressing.

Please oh great and magnificent spaghetti monster, let there be a way to install Zimbra on my server.