After I rebuild my zimbra server for the 4th time, I am finally able to send email to anyone, but I cannot receive emails. I tail my zimbra.log,mail.info,mail.log, /opt/zimbra/mailbox.log, and mail.err and receive no error messages. I made sure that DNS lookup is unchecked in the admin console and made sute that the right ports were forwarded. My DNS is working fine and I do not have any defer message in the message queue in the admin console.




I already Google this issues and tried the following solutions below:





http://www.zimbra.com/forums/install...s-domains.html

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/install...s-domains.html