Thread: Zimbra 8.0 Smarthost,Relay sending all mails to smarthost relay

Default Zimbra 8.0 Smarthost,Relay sending all mails to smarthost relay

How do I adjust smarthost Zimbra OCS version 8.0. Zimbra wikipedia does not apply to the application when I'm waiting for your help.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ufukkrblt View Post
    How do I adjust smarthost Zimbra OCS version 8.0. Zimbra wikipedia does not apply to the application when I'm waiting for your help.
    I've no idea what you're asking here. If you want to know how to configure a relay then you set it via the Admin UI, read the Admin guide or search the forums and wiki for the word 'relay' for the details on how to do it.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've no idea what you're asking here. If you want to know how to configure a relay then you set it via the Admin UI, read the Admin guide or search the forums and wiki for the word 'relay' for the details on how to do it.
    Thank you for reply phoenix but relay cant run zimbra 8.0.Admin guide inside relay settings doesnt work zimbra 8.0.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Thank you for reply phoenix but relay cant run zimbra 8.0.Admin guide inside relay settings doesnt work zimbra 8.0.
    I really don't understand what you're say, you're going to have to tell me exactly what you're trying to do and where you are trying to make changes to Zimbra. I guess that English isn't your first language so try using google translator to see if it provides something I can understand.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Have you looked at setting zimbraMtaRelayHost in the server config?

zmprov ms `zmhostname` zimbraMtaRelayHost address_of_your_smart_relay

Hello, I founded a new 8.0 Zimbra mail server, incoming mail from outside the outside world I can, but I gmail, hotmail, etc. in different places or external addresses to avoid spam mails in a different place in a different smarthost or SMTP relay host of account I want to send mails on the server. Zimbra 8.0 7.0 and lower versions, I could do this, but certainly can not. Zimbra Zimbra wiki writing smtp relay host the outgoing smtp authentication and configuration information, but do not would apply.

Waiting for your help accentuate. I would like to thank everyone for the answers and nothing to do.

Hello, I founded a new 8.0 Zimbra mail server, incoming mail from outside the outside world I can, but I gmail, hotmail, etc. in different places or external addresses to avoid spam mails in a different place in a different smarthost or SMTP relay host of account I want to send mails on the server. Zimbra 8.0 7.0 and lower versions, I could do this, but certainly can not. Zimbra Zimbra wiki writing smtp relay host the outgoing smtp authentication and configuration information, but do not would apply.

Waiting for your help accentuate. I would like to thank everyone for the answers and nothing to do.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking here.

I send to email on zimbra relay host or smtp outgoing relay.