Thread: Anit-virus and Anti-spam enable/disable for individual domains in single server.

Arrow Anit-virus and Anti-spam enable/disable for individual domains in single server.

HI,
    I am using ZCS 7.2 , with two servers in first server installed ldap, proxy, mta. In second server mailstore installed. and using two domains example.com and example.in. I want to enable AV and AS to example.com. But, not to example.in.

In admin console I can able to enable/disable. But i want to do that for one domain only. Can you please help me.??

Quote Originally Posted by satyadev75 View Post
    HI,
    I am using ZCS 7.2 , with two servers in first server installed ldap, proxy, mta. In second server mailstore installed. and using two domains example.com and example.in. I want to enable AV and AS to example.com. But, not to example.in.

In admin console I can able to enable/disable. But i want to do that for one domain only. Can you please help me.??
    Please have a look at Bug 30506 – Ability to disable antispam/antivirus per domain and workaround for the same also mentioned in the bug.
    ~=Prashant=~