Hello,

I'm sorry if I don't make much sense or if this subject has been covered in the past. I am unable to find the answer after hours of searching so I thought I would ask.

I am wanting to set up a small collaboration service for our local sports teams. I want them to be able to get to the zimbra server by using XXX.domain.org or YYY.domain.org and have them able to use separate instances of of zimbra so that there are separate GAL, Address Books, Calendars, Groups, etc.

Is it even necessary? Can one instance or one domain be used to keep multiple organizations separate on the same server?

Maybe I am not being clear, I will be glad to answer any questions to clarify, just ask.

I know that I can set up multiple domain names in the zimbra admin UI, but I don't think this is what I am looking for.

I am in the process of setting up my DNS records and can use wildcards for the hostname to resolve to the same domain name, but I have not figured out how to make Zimbra work the way I want. Is it even possible?

I plan on using Zimbra 8.0.6 on Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS

I am hoping to plan this out right so I don't have a bunch of headaches after it is up and running.