Upgrade M1 -> M2? .... Yes!!
Dear KevinH and the rest of the Zimbra crew,
You guys are great! It's about time someone stepped up to M$. We (The Linux Community) are excited about your achievments, and I know that my company will support you.
I've been testing out the Open Source Version. I know that there are bugs, and want to know what the common one's are before I proceed any further.
I noticed you mentioned that KevinH has said that it's a good idea to do a clean install as opposed to an upgrade.
So my question is (please don't make me loose my data): Should ) try to upgrade, or should I wait until migration scripts are released?
I got my M2 working with data from M1
After a day of working on the issue, I think we found
I will get all the detail from our System manager and write them down.