Thread: License Opens Source & Business

Default License Opens Source & Business

I want to say where is conditions for business use of license open source of zimbra.

For Example i am "Marte Service Company" I would want to promote the sale of zimbra in remote being only added mine logo.
    which are my obligation in the comparisons of Zimbra?

Example two i am "Marte Service Company" I would want to promote the sale of zimbra in remote being added mine logo and modifying some you leave of the software.

Thanks

Italian
    Vorrei sapere quali sono le condizioni della licenza open source di Zimbra per eventuale Business.

In dettaglio:
    Posso vendere Zimbra in remote Hosting aggiungendo solamente il mio logo al client???
    Quali sono i miei obblighi per questa soluzione???

Posso vendere Zimbra in remote Hosting aggiungendo il mio logo ed effattuando delle modifiche all'applicazione???
    Quali sono i miei obblighi per questa soluzione???

Grazie

Default Rebranding and altering the OSS for sale

Quote Originally Posted by a.ferullo View Post
    I want to say where is conditions for business use of license open source of zimbra.

For Example i am "Marte Service Company" I would want to promote the sale of zimbra in remote being only added mine logo.
    You must place the "Zimbra Inside" logo on all pages of the UI in the same place and the same size that the Zimbra logo is now. The Zimbra Inside logo must link to http://www.zimbra.com/inside.

Quote Originally Posted by a.ferullo View Post
    Example two i am "Marte Service Company" I would want to promote the sale of zimbra in remote being added mine logo and modifying some you leave of the software.
    You must publically publish all changes that you make to the source under the ZPL. You must place the "Zimbra Inside" logo on all pages of the UI in the same place and the same size that the Zimbra logo is now. The Zimbra Inside logo must link to http://www.zimbra.com/inside.

The ZPL license for the OSS version is here. Note that you are allowed to freely alter and rebrand the Network Edition.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!