Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To: johndevine

Default To: johndevine

Quote Originally Posted by johndevine
    Are there no default/spamassasin rules to begin with? Or am i starting with a completely clean slate? Also can i add existing rbl's anywhere?

Many Thanks

JD
    From the post that seems borked. As far as I can tell there are very few rules to begin with. I don't know about adding existing rbl's but I have an account that gets spammed pretty well so after getting a few hundred messages through zmtrainsa it seems to stop most of my spam. I have mine set to kill spam at 33% and tag it at 10%.
    Last edited by agnOstos; 11-21-2005 at 07:52 AM.

OK many thanks for that.....is there a help file anywhere on how best to add ham and spam?

JD

I do it by using zmtrainsa.

su to zimbra user

zmtrainsa

So if I were going to train it for spam from user daves's junk folder and his password is foo and the server name is jd the syntax would be

zmtrainsa jd daves foo spam junk

It will then learn from all the messages in that junk folder.

I get this error if i try that...

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmtrainsa: line 56: /opt/zimbra/.fetchmailrc:
    Permission denied

chmod: cannot access `/opt/zimbra/.fetchmailrc': No such
    file or directory

Any Clues

Thanks

JD

Hi Marc

I could do with a bit more info on how to execute that link info if you have time....still a bit new to linux

JD

Default edit file

You're going to have to edit the file zmtrainsa - make a copy of it, and edit the original.

Search for the stuff I mentioned in the post, and change (or add) the lines as listed.

Worked a treat Marc, but now i have this error....

config: configuration file "/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/20_html_tests.cf" requires version 3.000004 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version 3.001000. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config files? Skipping this file at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 342.
    config: configuration file "/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/20_meta_tests.cf" requires version 3.000004 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version 3.001000. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config files? Skipping this file at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 342.
    config: configuration file "/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/20_phrases.cf" requires version 3.000004 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version 3.001000. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config files? Skipping this file at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 342.
    config: configuration file "/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/20_****.cf" requires version 3.000004 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version 3.001000. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config files? Skipping this file at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 342.
    config: configuration file "/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/20_uri_tests.cf" requires version 3.000004 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version 3.001000. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config files? Skipping this file at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 342.
    config: configuration file "/opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/23_bayes.cf" requires version 3.000004 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version 3.001000. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config files? Skipping this file at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 342.
    Learned from 1 message(s) (1 message(s) examined).
    not flushed

JD

That all seems to be working great now

Do i need to train the system with ham as well, and if so how best to do that?

Regards

JD