Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: zmclamdctl is not running after upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    same here...

Trying host db.us.clamav.net (64.246.134.133)...
    connect_error: getsockopt(SO_ERROR): fd=5 error=113: No route to host
    Can't connect to port 80 of host db.us.clamav.net (IP: 64.246.134.133)
    Trying host db.us.clamav.net (65.120.238.2)...
    connect_error: getsockopt(SO_ERROR): fd=5 error=113: No route to host
    Can't connect to port 80 of host db.us.clamav.net (IP: 65.120.238.2)
    Trying host db.us.clamav.net (128.121.60.235)...
    "No route to host" probably means, that your gateway or dns on your server is not correct... Try to ping some websites to check this out (type "route" in console to check gateway...)
    I hope this helps...

yes It appeared that my new PI class was not fully announced

Default anti-spam/antivirus not not working

Hi, im just new here,i need some help..antivirus was upgraded,after that email stop sending..when i try to start it..it's say's "zmamavisdctl is not running..i'd followed the instuctions "http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=ClamAV_-_Reset_Defs_DB"

but the errors is this " Config file " /opt/zimbra/amavisd.conf" does not exist ,at /opt/zimbra/amavisd/sbin/amavisd line 1201"

how do I fix this..thanks in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by sergiumartin View Post
    aleks, for solving your most urgent problem , get the mails out of deferred queue, go in the zimbra admin console , Servers - Services - uncheck both Antivirus and Antispam services .after a few seconds try zmcontrol status and see if these services are stopped. after this , in a few minutes mails will be sent again..of course this is not the solution to your problem..it is only a temporarly and quick fix...hope it will help you for now ..
    Sir ,

im just new here, imhaving problem..everytime i'd ttry to start my antivirus/antispam by running this command "zmamavisdctl start" it produces this error message " Config file "/opt/zimbra/conf/amavisd.conf" does not exist at /opt/zimbra/sbin/amavisd line 1201"
    Sir how can i fix this, It used to work before.but it seems the to stop when i think when antivrus/antispam were upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by karl77 View Post
    Sir ,

im just new here, imhaving problem..everytime i'd ttry to start my antivirus/antispam by running this command "zmamavisdctl start" it produces this error message " Config file "/opt/zimbra/conf/amavisd.conf" does not exist at /opt/zimbra/sbin/amavisd line 1201"
    Sir how can i fix this, It used to work before.but it seems the to stop when i think when antivrus/antispam were upgraded.
    I don't think i can help you on this one..maybe some of the "zimbra guys" could provide you with a elocvent answer...as i see it from the message error you receive, it seems that after the upgrade, the antivirus configuration file is not in the right folder : "/opt/zimbra/conf/" . you should search for this file amavisd.conf on your hard disk and see if you can find it anywhere..if not, your upgrade operation was not succesful.