I'm currently a scalix user. Been using them for over a year now, but I'm looking at zimbra and possibly migrate have a couple questions tho
1. used to have outlook connector for mapi. does zimbra have something like this? If i'll deploy this in the company I should be able to integrate with outlook as all our user are already used to outlook.
2. does it integrate with evolution as well? i'm currently trying evolution connect with scalix but i can't get to send emails. with zimbra does it integrate with evolution as well (calendar, tasks, etc) or just IMAP?
3. speed-wise, how does it compare with scalix?
4. price, since we do not have a lot of user currently.
5. I have another company, webhosting and servers and the like. can I deploy this for my webhosting users? if so what are the steps and price involved?
6. can the interface be rebranded or something? skin perhaps?
thanks and looking forward to zimbra