Thread: Failed Migration: Rollback help?

Hybrid View

Default Failed Migration: Rollback help?

Hello,
    Over the course of this weekend we migrated our corporate email off Gmail and onto a new Zimbra installation. Everything was working perfectly until we got to the Outlook client reconfiguration and the ZCO. The higher-ups decided to roll our MX record back to Gmail and so now I have a number of messages that were delievered to our new mail platform that I need to push to the old system. Forwarding doesn't work because Zimbra is configured to think it's the domain I need to forward to.

What are my options to forward these messages to the folks who need them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
    I posted this in the Migration forum as well, but wasn't sure where it fit best.

Over the course of this weekend we migrated our corporate email off Gmail and onto a new Zimbra installation. Everything was working perfectly until we got to the Outlook client reconfiguration and the ZCO. The higher-ups decided to roll our MX record back to Gmail and so now I have a number of messages that were delievered to our new mail platform that I need to push to the old system. Forwarding doesn't work because Zimbra is configured to think it's the domain I need to forward to.

What are my options to forward these messages to the folks who need them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
    I posted this in migration as well, but wasn't sure where the best place was.

Last edited by jholder; 09-23-2007 at 01:10 PM.