I'm importing a .pst file from a hosted Exchange service. When it gets to the active directory prompt, the only sensible settings don't work. I suspect this is since it's not directly visible but is done via proxy (see below). This means that most internal email is imported as "Fred Bloggs <>" - i.e. no valid email address.
Now we only have a handful of people and I'm pretty much prepared to do whatever it takes to get this working (i.e. hacking the Zimbra DB is game if that would help! Or alternatively hacking the .pst files)
I can see this being the (AFAICT) only blocker in migrating off Exchange too :-( Does anyone know of a workaround for this? Many thanks.
Exchange Proxy settings
* connect to https://webmail.mi8.co.uk
* connect using SSL only should be ticked
* Only connect to proxy servers that have ... set to msstd:webmail.mi8.co.uk
* on fast and slow networks, use HTTP before TCP/IP checked
* proxy authentication should be set to "Basic"