I am moving my zimbra to new hardware and doing a server side-by-side installation. When I am done the migration. I will upgrade my version.
These are the steps that I have completed:
- Backed up Zimbra /opt/zimbra on old server
- Installed the exact same version on new server
- Once installed, I moved my backup to the new server, and replace the /opt/zimbra directory with the one from my backup.
- ran the /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms command
- Attempted to start zimbra, and receive the following error:
/opt/zimbra/cyrus-sasl-2.1.21.ZIMBRA/sbin/saslauthd: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
zmsaslauthdctl failed to start
Any help/direction would be most appreciated.