Thread: Zimbra Exchange Interop Configuration

Default Zimbra Exchange Interop Configuration

[Solved]

I've got Zimbra up and running and mail delivery in a split-domain configuration with Exchange 2003, with Zimbra as the secondary MTA. I've read through the Zimbra Interop documentation, but I seem to have hit a snag with the Interop configuration. AD authentication, works and I can see AD objects in the GAL configuration when testing/configuring.

When I try to configure Interop, globally or for the server I receive the following error:

Message: invalid request: missing zimbraFreebusyExchangeUserOrg Error code: service.INVALID_REQUEST Method: CheckExchangeAuthRequest Details:soap:Sender

I have tried configuration authorization using both an Exchange administrator, Domain administrator, and subsequently an account with permissions for both Exchange and domain administration permissions, but I seem to receive the error no matter how I configure the Interop auth. We're using Form based authentication with SSL. I have tried calling the Exchange server as https://exchangeserver.local.domain.com/exchange and https://exchnageserver.local.domain.com/exchange. I'm able to login to OWA following both URLs using all of the user accounts that I have mentioned. The audit log shows the authentication request, but there's no error information in the log. I have enabled verbose logging in the logging configuration, per the Zimbra log documentation. Is there another log that I can check or has anyone else run into a similar problem?

[Solved]

Had wrong administrative group defined.

Changed to:

/o=<your organziation here, probably your domain, not FQDN or .com just org or "Domain"> /ou=First Administrative Group/cn-Recipient/cn=user@org.com

Works!
    Last edited by ropana; 01-14-2009 at 10:02 PM.