mail server migration from postfix to zimbra
I have a mail server Postfix smtp with Courier Imap and Fedora Directory Server authentication. And all my address books stored in mysql database. SPAMASSASIN and CLAM-AV also the part of Setup
Now I want to migrate to ZImbra. I have few queries about migration. please answer to following queries, so that I can migrate my mail server to ZIMBRA.
1. Is it possible to migrate to zimbra ?
2. Is ther any tools which can help for migration, what are the tools. ?
3. How about mysql migration ?
4. How about Authentication migration from FDS to ZIMBRA LDAP.
5. What are Spam filters available with ZIMBRA ?
And finally whats the ZIMBRA enterprise License cost, How can I approach Sales team ?