Had issues with lotus migration tool (did manage to get email account ids into zimbra) so decided to try the Outlook migration tool.
First step was to convert the lotus .nsf files to outlook .pst format. I used a windows tool called "Systools Export Notes" to do the conversion.
Then the corresponding .pst was loaded into Outlook and things are ok (see
outlook.jpg) so it does not seem to be an issue with "Systools Export
After uploading a few into zimbra with outlook migration
tool I noticed that everyones inboxs were not displaying the "From:"
column. (see zimbra1.jpg & zimbra2.jpg; note the red markings I've added
to highlight items of interest)
Noticed that a similar issue was happening in items in the "Sent" folder
for all the accounts (see zimbra3.jpg).
Must have something to do with outlook migration tool. As you can see in
the zimbra4.jpg grab, sending new test email displays "From" details.
Tried a number of things so far, including tips at..
Zimbra Outlook PST Import Wizard Tips - Zimbra :: Wiki
.. and tried converting to older outlook .pst format in the notes
conversion tool, which can ouput the outlook format as 2000/2002/XP (Ansi Format) or 2003/2007 (Unicode Format).
The "zimbra5.jpg" shot is showing some partial success when using the Outlook connector. Clean outlook & connector install, created a test user in zimbra then imported .pst file into outlook & synced with server.
Using latest XP sp3 system with Outlook 2007 updates with latest ZCS.
Still looking for a solution.