I'm looking for an idea of how to do this, or even if it's possible.
My target is moving all accounts and emails from Scalix server to Zimbra in the same box.
I'd like to plan out the migrating steps as follow:
1. Box 1 is our live mail server running zimbra on red hat. Box 2 will be our temporary server.
2. Install zimbra on box 2, create all accounts on zimbra.
3. Stop smtp server on box 1
4. use Imapsync to transfer emails from box 1 to box 2.
5. shut down scalix service on box 1.
6. Install Zimbra on box 1.
7. Copy mail data store from box 2 to box 1
8. Verify the zimbra is working and uninstall Scalix.
I am most concern about step 7. Is it possible to do? and how?