I'm currently running Scalix (community) and evaluating to switch to Zimbra (community).
What I'm missing in Scalix and could not 100% confirm (by Googling) whether Zimbra has is:
- editable contacts through CardDAV or some other means (must be supported by standard client like Thunderbird)?
- does Zimbra use postfix or sendmail?
- mailbox backup (export) while system is online?
- any limitation on number of users and domains? looking for IMAP/LDAP users only
- what is the message backend store? mysql, postgres, other?