I could really use some help.
I've been trying to use the Exchange migration tool to move accounts over to Zimbra and I'm stumped. I've searched Google high and low with no success and I'm pretty good at sleuthing out the solutions
I'm using the Network demo version for now. Not sure if that makes a difference.
Let me outline the steps I've taken and perhaps someone can point out where I've gone wrong.
1. I created new user on Windows 2003/exchange server. A new exchange email account was automatically created.
2. I've given this user every permission imaginable: administrator, enterprise admin, mail operating, domain admin, etc.
3. this user also has Receive As and Send As permissions.
4. I setup up a VPN to the server from my workstion and created a new Outlook profile.
5. I launch Zimbra migation tool and:
- connect to the zimbra server
- select the domain I want to migrate too
- select the MAPI profile
- connect to the Exchang server with this profile which it successfully does
- connect to the Exchange server
- Click Object Picker
This is where I run into problems.
Obect Picker gives me this error:
The Program cannot open the required dialogue box because no locations can be found. ...try again.....Failed to initialize Object Picker.
AD Query Builder does this:
Base DN: Browse is unclickable....nothing at all happens.
Filter: The Directory Service is currently unavailable.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.