b. Follow the directions in the ZCS single server installation guide to install ZCS. Make sure that you configure the same domain, hostname, passwords as on the old server. During ZCS install, the following settings must be changed to match the original server settings:
* Zimbra LDAP Server - For Domain to create - identify the same default domain as on the original server.
* Zimbra Mailbox Server - An administrator's account is automatically created.
* Make sure that the account name for Admin user to create is the same name as on the original server.
* Set the admin password.
* Change the Spam training user and the Non-spam (HAM) training user account names to be the same as the spam account names on the original server.
* Global Document Account - This account name is automatically generated. Change the Global Document Account name to be the same account name as on the original server.
* Change any other settings on the new server to match the configuration on the original server.