hi,

I run Release 6.0.9_GA_2686.RHEL5_64_20101115233514 CentOS5_64 FOSS edition. just updated five minutes ago...
however, the migration below was done while running 6.0.8... did not find any notes about the zcs migration wiz in the 6.0.9 release notes so I think my question is still valid...

a while ago I imported some mailboxes from a exch 2003 server. nearly everything went ok. not the sent items however. When we look in the list of sent items we see the from address of the owner of the mailbox in the "to" column.... when one opens the mail it tells the proper to address...

while searching the forums for similar questions I read about a pst repair wizzard.
I did NOT run that repair wizzard before the import. could it be that that qould have solved the problem?

no errors regarding sent items where logged during the import.

If not, is there any trick, sql script or smart idea that can change those addresses afterwards?
I still have the pst's and I can rerun a import on a testmailbox if it makes any sense...

thanks for taking the effort of reading my question and if you answer it: thanks in advance!

if you need any more information please don't hesitate to ask!

Kind regards,
Alex