Greetings,

I'm about to begin a switchover for a number of users shortly... like in the next few hours. Most of the work has been done, and all that is left is some DNS, aliasing, and of course whatever tasks I have overlooked. I read through the rules, and I didn't see anything forbiding what I'm about to say, so if I'm in violation... I'm sorry, delete my post, send me to bed without supper... I didn't mean it.

I'm a pretty capable admin, but I'm new to Zimbra, and I'd would feel a bit more relaxed if I had an experienced guide or mentor available for phone support and possibly remote access. So... I know it's the 11th hour, but I'd pay a rate in advance in PayPal for what would be at most a couple or three hours. It would have to be within the next 12 hours or so from right now.

7.1.4_GA_2555.RHEL6_64_20120105094634 RHEL6_64 NETWORK edition, and all I really need to do is add a couple more domains, and then move users to those domains. I've already migrated the users to an existing domain.

So... anyone game? P.M me sooner rather than later... and after say 8 or 10 hours from now... too late.
Thanks

~s