Hi to all,

Zimbra - ZIMBRA_OPENSOURCE_zcs-7.2.0_GA_2669.UBUNTU10
OS – Ubuntu 10.04 Server x64
Zimbara Domain – email.organization.co.za

I have followed a very thorough and clean installation guide at http://www.zimbra.com/forums/install...-04-3-lts.html BIG Thanks to LHammonds!

I currently have an existing Qmail mail server (rhel5) within the organization, namely mail.organization.co.za

After searching through the Zimbra Wiki & Forum I am still unsure what route to follow to relay only mail accounts not existing on the new Zimbra server.

So I would like to forward nonexistent mailbox account on my Zimbra (email.organiation.co.za) to my qmail server (mail.organization.co.za) ONLY

I have also tried the commands zmprov as the zimbra user and restart postfix after the changes.
zmprov md organization.co.za(zimbra) zimbraMailCatchAllForwardingAddress @mail.organization.co.za(qmail)
zmprov md organization.co.za(zimbra) zimbraMailCatchAllAddress @mail.organization.co.za(qmail)
zmprov md organization.co.za(zimbra) zimbraMailTransport smtp: mail.organization.co.za(qmail)
zmprov mcf zimbraMtaRelayHost mail.organization.co.za(qmail)
zmprov mcf zimbraMtaDnsLookupsEnabled FALSE

How would I relay to @mail.organization.co.za(qmail) on account that does not exist on my organization.co.za(zimbra) ONLY?

Many thanks in advance.

Chris.