Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How to import outlook 2007 emails to ZIMBRA using import in Preference tab?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Angry How to import outlook 2007 emails to ZIMBRA using import in Preference tab?

    I have taken back from outlook 2007 into .pst file format but when i trying to import .pst file from Preferences-Import/Export it is not able to import.
    There it is not mentioned which file formats will supports to import the files

    Ex: Supports .txt,.pst,. etc

    Can you please give me the solution how to import my emails to zimbra please.

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkuchana View Post
    I have taken back from outlook 2007 into .pst file format but when i trying to import .pst file from Preferences-Import/Export it is not able to import.
    There it is not mentioned which file formats will supports to import the files

    Ex: Supports .txt,.pst,. etc

    Can you please give me the solution how to import my emails to zimbra please.
    Why don't you use the ZCS Outlook .pst import tool? Read about it in the Product Documentation or the wiki or the many forum threads on that topic.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    I don't have access for server in my company..So any other easy way to import emails from outlook 2007 to Zimbra.
    Actually which file extension it will support in Zimbra for import..

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkuchana View Post
    I don't have access for server in my company..So any other easy way to import emails from outlook 2007 to Zimbra.
    Actually which file extension it will support in Zimbra for import..
    Ask your mail administrator for the tool or the url to download it from your server.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkuchana View Post
    I don't have access for server in my company..So any other easy way to import emails from outlook 2007 to Zimbra.
    Actually which file extension it will support in Zimbra for import..
    Phoenix have right, you need to ask to your administrator.


    Best regards
    Last edited by jorgedelacruz.es; 07-30-2014 at 10:21 AM.

  6. #6
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Please remove those items from your post, the original poster should work with their Administrator for a resolution to this problem.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Done

    Sorry, sometimes I don't know if help is good or bad thing

  8. #8
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorgedelacruz.es View Post
    Done
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jorgedelacruz.es View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I don't know if help is good or bad thing
    Your help is always welcome and always a good thing, don't stop.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Similar Threads

  1. Import Emails & Folders from Outlook Express
    By jrw11 in forum Migration
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:03 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:44 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 09:53 AM
  5. Outlook Import Wizard - 2007 Support?
    By jfriesen in forum Migration
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •