I'm currently working on migrating 150+ users to Zimbra (Open Source), and I've got an odd problem that is just driving me up the wall. It seems that after I import the user's PST, and then add the IMAP account to Outlook, most of the messages are somewhat garbled. However, this is ONLY an issue when viewing the message from within Outlook (messages are not garbled in Thunderbird or Webmail) --and it happens on plain, rtf, and html messages.

For example:

(OUTLOOK)
To attend the Liberty-Eylau =st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Independent School District and the Texarkana Independent School District job fairs, you must have an =mployment application on file. (May be completed online.) You must =egister to attend Liberty-Eylau’s job fair by contacting Amy Carlton at =903) 832-1535. The Texas A&M University Job Fair requires no pre-registration. =lease monitor TISD’s web site for registration info. =o>

(THUNDERBIRD/WEBMAIL)
To attend the Liberty-Eylau Independent School District and the Texarkana Independent School District job fairs, you must have an employment application on file. (May be completed online.) You must register to attend Liberty-Eylau’s job fair by contacting Amy Carlton at (903) 832-1535. The Texas A&M University Job Fair requires no pre-registration. Please monitor TISD’s web site for registration info.

Any ideas?