Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Troubles when importing Exchange 2003 accounts

Quote Originally Posted by gallycyborg View Post
    When I try to launch MigWiz from another computer, I've got two kinds of errors : MigWiz ask that it's unable to create new MAPI profile,
    Whats the exact error message that Migration Wizard is showing and which page shows this error? A screen shot would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by gallycyborg View Post
    on a newly installed under Win2K computer, with all patchs applied, Outlook 2003 installed and patched, no antivirus, no firewall, any other program installed, when I want to validate the second screen of the MigWiz (the one where you enter the hostname, admin port, Username & password of the Zimbra server), I obtain a popup asking "unexpecting error".
    I guess the machine does not have MSXML 2.0 or above installed. The migration tool requires MSXML 2.0 or above installed on the machine.

Installing MSXML 2.0 or above should solves the issue. It can be installed explicitly or by installing the products containing MSXML 2.0 or above (like IE5.5 and above).

-Uday

Thanks for the indication, I'll try it today.

For the MigWiz error for MAPI profile, here's the screenshot :

It said (in french, sorry) that I can't create any Outlook Profile at this stade, and that I've got to click on the mail icon on the configuration panel, which icon does not exist if outlook is not installed

Thanks, I'm going to install MSXML 2.0 and test it. I'll keep you in touch

Hi

I installed the MSXML 2.0, and now MigWiz start without this error

But now, when I'm on the Object Picker screen, I've got a new trouble : by cliking on Objet Picker, I can choose accounts, but when I validate by pressing the OK button, I go back to the previous screen without any account following : the field stay blank . And there's no errors anywhere, nore on the MigWiz log neither on the Windows event viewer.

The server is a Windows 2k server, with ADC install and configured, the accounts exist on the AD & on the Exchange, with the same mail address.

Help please, I begin to become crazy
    Last edited by gallycyborg; 04-17-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Hi,

Can you confirm if the selected users on AD have valid values in the following properties:

msExchHomeServerName
    proxyAddresses

Also, are these users on Exchange ever been accessed using any client?

Regards,
    Manish

The exchange server is filled, I don't find any information about a proxy on the proprietes of the users.

Yes, the users have been acceded by OWA, none by any other heavy client like Outlook

Thanks

HI,

Just wanted to know what procedure was used to verify the presence of user properties msExchHomeServerName and proxyAddresses on AD.

You can use LDAP Browser from softerra

http://www.softerra.com/download.htm

Can you post the snapshot of all the properties of the user selected for migration as shown in LDAP browser?

Regards,
    Uday

here it is :

Hmmm, the image link seems not working : here's the url of the screenshot : http://www.imagewoof.com/view_image/...owserTest1.jpg

Regards, Simon
    Last edited by gallycyborg; 04-18-2007 at 07:36 AM. Reason: image link not working

Hi,

There does not seem to be any problem with the user's properties whose screenshot you have provided.

Do you get the same results with query builder as well?

Regards,
    Manish

I don't know how to use it, & your documentation don't give a lot of information about it (ie : exemple of filter...)

Hi,

On QuetyBuilder:

Press "Browse" and choose root for querying users.

Press "Create" and click "OK" without entering anything to choose all users. Otherwise, you can specify the name of the user you want to choose. Advance tab will give more options.

Select check-box for "SubTree".

Press OK to get the user list populated.

Regards,
    Manish