Page 72 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 1054

Thread: Z-Push Zimbra Backend (Push Email, Contacts, Appointments & Tasks)

  1. #711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Undertoe,

    The state directory is writable by the web server and files get created inside it.
    The files that get created inside it are named like this : {d3ae7d3c-3b24-4f1b-b3ea-da7db0f78bc4}1
    ssl is disabled in the exchange settings.


    Liverpoolfcfan,

    php-curl seems to be part off php-common.
    php-mbstring wasn't installed, so I installed it



    I no longer have the authentification error on the iphone but it still receive no messages.
    I followed this to set up the iphone : iOS: Setting up Exchange ActiveSync
    And setted ssl off after.

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    After doing some tests i discovered that z-push authentification isn't working.

    I can enter anything as username and password in firefox and i get in.

    Same thing with the iphone, i can put anyting in the login and i get the same result in apache acess_log and z-push debug.txt.

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Look for a pm from me.

  4. #714
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    i am running cost 7.1.3 and this looks really useful.

    Is there a general getting started guide?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Release 7.1,3_GA.UBUNTU10_64 UBUNTU10_64 FOSS edition.

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Here are Some errors that I am facing with my current zpush for zimbra backend

    1.) Mails are not being displayed in HTML.
    2.) Its happening with random user accounts running ios devices when trying to access mails in inbox folder it shows connection to server failed but other folders are being displayed.

    Desperately Looking for solution

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aarat View Post
    Here are Some errors that I am facing with my current zpush for zimbra backend

    1.) Mails are not being displayed in HTML.
    2.) Its happening with random user accounts running ios devices when trying to access mails in inbox folder it shows connection to server failed but other folders are being displayed.

    Desperately Looking for solution
    Sounds like something in the mail is breaking the sync. Your best bet is to pick one of the accounts that has an issue at the time it is having the issue, then turn up zimbra debugging for that user, as well as wbxml_debug in wbxml.php to try to identify the point at which the sync is breaking. Look for errors in the debug.txt and in the apache log files.

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChapman View Post
    i am running cost 7.1.3 and this looks really useful.

    Is there a general getting started guide?
    The z-push installation has a file INSTALL in it's root folder. Then the zimbra distribution has configuration notes for the backend at the top of the zimbra.php file. Also read the zimbra backend ReleaseNotes.txt file.

  8. #718
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpoolfcfan View Post
    Sounds like something in the mail is breaking the sync. Your best bet is to pick one of the accounts that has an issue at the time it is having the issue, then turn up zimbra debugging for that user, as well as wbxml_debug in wbxml.php to try to identify the point at which the sync is breaking. Look for errors in the debug.txt and in the apache log files.
    Sorry for this stupid question. But How do I enable zimbra debugging for a specific user?? I can see define('WBXML_DEBUG', true); in webxml.php

  9. #719
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aarat View Post
    Sorry for this stupid question. But How do I enable zimbra debugging for a specific user?? I can see define('WBXML_DEBUG', true); in webxml.php
    It is in the Release Notes - but never made it to the notes at the top of the zimbra.php file.

    You use the define

    define('ZIMBRA_DEBUG',true);

    in config.php to turn on zimbra soap request debugging for all users.

    If you want to enable it for a few users you can instead specify

    define('ZIMBRA_DEBUG','user1,user2');

    where you enclose the username(s) in quotes - and separate them with commas.

  10. #720
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    7

    Default z-push alpha4 and zimbra51

    I've been using z-push and the backend for a while without issues, but I'd really like to get html email working on my android phones.

    A little reading tells me that z-push 2 will allow this so I'm trying to get the latest z-push and zimbra to work, currenly alpha4 of z-push and 51 of the backend (that I can find anyway)

    Couple of issues around z_RFC822.php which needs to be moved to the backend folder, and then this one which I can't yet get around.

    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ImportContentsChangesDiff' not found in /var/www/z-push/backend/zimbra.php on line 7895
    It appears that the class is missing but I can't figure out how to add it.

    Any ideas.
    Mark Hawkins

    Medalist

Similar Threads

  1. z-push and zimbra backend problem
    By ben1967 in forum Mobility
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
  2. z-push and zimbra backend problem
    By ben1967 in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 02:11 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Z-push Zimbra backend workaround
    By Inchoate in forum Mobility
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 04:22 AM
  4. [SOLVED] Z-push Zimbra backend workaround
    By Inchoate in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:06 AM
  5. Replies: 348
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •