What is the latest version?
I'm currently running 51.7.as12.1 of the zimbra backend with I think a 1.5 version of z-push.
With it can I get html email but only a single calendar.
I kicked off the svn checkout earlier today and looked up the z-push sourceforge site and noticed that z-push are up to 2.0beta4 and that there is a branch z-push-2-beta folder of the backend.
Do these two go together to make up the latest versions?
I'm happy to test and try, but I just want to know if these two are the ones that go together.
Z-Push Zimbra Backend Release 53 uploaded to SourceForge
Release 53 of the z-push zimbra backend has just been uploaded to SourceForge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/zimbrabackend/)
============== Z-Push Zimbra Backend - Release Notes - Release 53 ==============
THESE RELEASE NOTES ARE FOR RELEASE 53 CHANGES
PLEASE READ THESE RELEASE NOTES COMPLETELY BEFORE IMPLEMENTING RELEASE 53
NOTE THAT THE RELEASE NOTES FOR 49-52 ARE ALSO CONTAINED BELOW AND SHOULD
ALSO BE READ FULLY WHEN UPGRADING FROM A RELEASE 48 OR EARLIER.
THIS IS EXPECIALLY CRITICAL IF YOU ARE TURNING ON ANY OF THE NEW FEATURES
AND ARE UPGRADING AN EXISTING INSTALLATION FROM RELEASE 48 OR EARLIER.
Changes Made To Revision 53:
- Implemented ChangeFolder and DeleteFolder
- Don't send invitations/updates for meetings created/modified on Apple iPxxx
devices, as device is sending them directly
- Fixed set 'active' settings for document/wiki to false in GetUserProfileXML
- Fixed debug log error in ReportMemory and report "Unavailable" when function
to return memory usage is not found
- Mail folders (at least) on servers upgraded from earlier versions of zimbra
do not have the view property set - default it to "message"
- Update SmartFolder handling to use defaulted "view" for efficiency
- Added support for storing lastsyncip in provisioning table
- Removed domain portion of userid (if supplied) in provisioning functions
- Move creation of SyncMeetingRequest object up to avoid "Creating default
object from empty value (2048)" error
- Split bodyPreference Wanted message over two debugLog lines to avoid
undefined index error in debug log
- Added missing truncation choices in GetTruncsize function - Defined constant
values not used so as not to deoend on zpushdefs.php getting updated
- Fix for sender email address corruption when ZIMBRA_ENFORCE_VALID_EMAIL is
not defined - or not true
- Removed subtype from debug line in GetAllBodyRecursive
- Added back contentlocation for Attachments and revert change to attoid as
attachments were not opening correctly or were disappearing from the emails
on the device
- Fixed SendMail for z-push-2 - Use SyncSendMail object as only parameter
- For z-push-2 - Use WaitSet's for triggering push
- For z-push-2 - bump limit in GetMessageList to 500 from 100
- For z-push-2 - Change GetMailboxSearchResults to work with CPO object