Thread: Using drop down box kills links on iPhone

Default Using drop down box kills links on iPhone

When using drop down boxes on the iPhone after making a selection most of the links on the page stop working. I'm using 3.0.2. Example, click contacts, click on a contact and you see the details. Go back and using the "address books" drop down box to view emailed contacts, the first page displays OK but click on the contact and it goes no where, click next and it goes nowhere. At the top click the email button or calendar button and it goes nowhere. The only way to get out seems to be to switch to a different view ie. Thin (EDGE/GPRS). The problems can be repeated in all other views to one extent or another. Anyone else seen this?

On further testing it isn't an iPhone thing, it happens when I log in on a normal laptop with Firefox. The only thing I have that might be different form a standard install is that the secure port I use is 8181

I to am getting the same issues Mike is detailing.

If I log into the web mobile interface and use any of the drop downs i.e. to select different calendar or type of contacts, it completely breaks all the links within the entire application, i.e. you can click as much as you like but they simply fail to work.

Only way around this is to issue a refresh in the browsers application or change to a diffirent view, but one you click on one of the drop downs again your back to square one nothing you click on works.

I have tried this on windows mobile, Iphone and a PC using the various mobile web views, and obtain the same results in all of them.

Can someone please take an urgent look at this, as I have just moved most of the companies I look after onto Zimbra with the mobile web view client.

Installed version is Zimbra Opensource 6.5GA

Kind regards

Kerry

HI any news on this as it is still the same in version 6.0.6GA

I have the same issue, version 6.0.6GA. Hoping that the mobile web client can be improved.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fulltears View Post
    I have the same issue, version 6.0.6GA. Hoping that the mobile web client can be improved.
    You might want to consider filing a bug report as posting here doesn't get to the attention of the developers.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.