Thread: Nokia N900 Support

Hybrid View

Default Nokia N900 Support

Hello, has anyone used the N900 with a zimbra Network Edition?

So far mail has worked great, but it is only synching the default Contacts and Calendar folders. For example I have a "Work" Cal and "Work" and "Family" contacts that are not showing up on the device. Anyone have ideas of how to get this to work, or do i need to sacrifice my organization and combine them all together to see everything on the device?

help is appreciated!

Maybe you have a solution you can share?

so far we are SOL. Looks like the meamo support for exchange is still infintile. Maybe eventally they will add support for multiple exchange accounts, and get the software to delve farther into the exchange hirearchy.

This is not limited to Zimbra, it is also apparent in exchange 2003 and 2007, i did 30 day trials on both server environments.

Needless to say i am quite dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by cdelizza View Post
    This is not limited to Zimbra, it is also apparent in exchange 2003 and 2007, i did 30 day trials on both server environments.

Needless to say i am quite dissapointed.
    Luckily I knew in front the N900 wouldn't be a full featured, completely finished device. My way around is using the mobile webinterface. It works very good on the N900. That way, I can see all calendars I need and if I need/want a reminder I'll put it in my own calendar.

For me, the problem would be solved if I only could select which address book and which calendar I would like to synchronize (as a preference in Zimbra), but I've got no idea how difficult it would be to implement that.

Greets,

Micha