Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: General questions to Zimbra and Z-Push

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aldennis View Post
    I'm doing the re installation of my z-push but it seems that this link svn://svn.berlios.de/z-push/branches/as12.1 is now dead. I'm using this guide for my installation: Z-Push with Zimbra and HTML Support - vWiki.

    Any ideas where to get the as12.1? Thanks
    That link should work just fine. Just in case you don't realise it - it will not work from a browser - only from an SVN client.

    In any case, z-push-2 will be stable enough for most production sites once release 2.0.3 is available (the RC is due out in 2 days and the final release is due on Sept 13) so it probably does not make sense to build out a new install based on the unofficial as12.1 branch. There will be an updated zimbra backend for z-push-2 available by then too.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Hello, where might one find some installation instructions to install zpush 2.0.2 with zimbra53?

    I ran into some docs for zpush 1.5 but they do not appear to work for 2.0 with changes in directory structures.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    The 2.0.2 download package has an INSTALL file that details the installation of z-push-2. The SVN folder for the z-push-2 version of the zimbra backend also has it's own INSTALL file that details the zimbra specific steps/configuration options.

    Note: you cannot use the Release 53 distribution archive. It is for z-push 1.5 only. You have to grab the files from the SVN for the moment.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpoolfcfan View Post
    The 2.0.2 download package has an INSTALL file that details the installation of z-push-2. The SVN folder for the z-push-2 version of the zimbra backend also has it's own INSTALL file that details the zimbra specific steps/configuration options.

    Note: you cannot use the Release 53 distribution archive. It is for z-push 1.5 only. You have to grab the files from the SVN for the moment.
    Ah, thanks for that bit of info, would have probably been going crazy. Do you have a link available for the SVN?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
    Ah, thanks for that bit of info, would have probably been going crazy. Do you have a link available for the SVN?
    It is at the same place as the 1.5 distribution. Z-Push Zimbra Backend | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net The last link on the menu "Code" - If you click in it has the SVN address for a subversion client to use - or if you hover over it you can select Browse...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
    Hello, where might one find some installation instructions to install zpush 2.0.2 with zimbra53?
    I just realized you said 2.0.2 - I would suggest you go with 2.0.3 RC and not 2.0.2 at this time. There are a lot of bug fixes in it that you will need.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Problem with 53.3 rev 147. No mail was actually sent even though iPhone apparently sent the message with that sound effect.

    Also warning for zimbra.php about undefined variable rfc822 at line 7055.

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpoolfcfan View Post
    It is at the same place as the 1.5 distribution. Z-Push Zimbra Backend | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net The last link on the menu "Code" - If you click in it has the SVN address for a subversion client to use - or if you hover over it you can select Browse...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valles View Post
    Problem with 53.3 rev 147. No mail was actually sent even though iPhone apparently sent the message with that sound effect.

    Also warning for zimbra.php about undefined variable rfc822 at line 7055.
    Yeah. I found that yesterday. It should be fixed in 53.4 which I checked in yesterday.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Yup, that fixed it. So far working very well. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpoolfcfan View Post
    Yeah. I found that yesterday. It should be fixed in 53.4 which I checked in yesterday.

Similar Threads

  1. Some General Newb Questions
    By LoneCrowe in forum Administrators
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Lots of General Questions
    By eddiewu80 in forum Administrators
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:34 PM
  3. Lots of General Questions
    By eddiewu80 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:55 AM
  4. Couple general questions
    By krdell in forum Users
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 02:33 PM
  5. Zimlet - pull/push to MySQL(or db in general)
    By pgp4privacy in forum Zimlets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •