- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Search found 1411 matches
Hi, what solution can I use to prevent outgoing spam with Zimbra Open Source edition? For example, is there a way to automatically suspend an account or send a notification to an administrator in case one account exceed a defined spam threshold? Thank you cbpolicyd is your friend: https://wiki.zimb...
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra 8.7.11 SSL/TLS Cipher Suites
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1057
aslmis wrote:cluster environment - In our case it is three node cluster configuration in active /passive mode with external ldaps & dns
Same Zimbra LDAP realm for the whole cluster?
Thanks for your informative reply.. Actually we have already bought ZCS Network edition with perpetual license and 1 year support for 1000 users . But the problem is our license got exhausted due to cluster environment. Our production environment is ready (cluster farm) but we can not go live becau...
Thanks a lot for your info. We need some more suggestion, for three node cluster how many count should be asked, and how support account should be created . our license Effective Date is from March 08,2017 and generally how much time takes for increasing activation counts Putting my Zimbra VAR hat ...
nugroho.redbuff wrote:Great, Finally I recover from the disaster. I stop all zimbra service, remove all appended apps like nginx, etc, then start again the zimbra service. Thanks
Awesome! Thanks for updating, and I'll mark the thread as solved.
All the best,
Sounds like your Desktop has the "What Next?" compiler instead of the "WatFor" compiler.... (Sorry! Not too many FORTRAN heads on this board...) In all seriousness, there's a known bug report filed for this: https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=108321 I don't use ZD regula...
can i install ZCS (8.7.11_GA_1854) with network license multiple times, is there any count for license installation ? If it is ,then how to use license during cluster environment installation because it asks for license file, and License activation is automatic during the install with systems that ...
Yes that does help. We supply email, VPN, Network, and phone for Police and Fire 24/7, so we have a limited time frame we can have services down for maintenance. I suspected it would not be a wise choice to allow anything else to be accessing the Zimbra volumes during HSM. It just means that we hav...
- Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Can proxy & memcached be deactivated on single machine installation?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 434
Thanks for your feedback I have checked my proxy settings, does this look correct? zimbraMailMode: https zimbraMailPort: 80 zimbraMailProxyPort: 8080 zimbraMailReferMode: wronghost zimbraMailSSLPort: 443 zimbraMailSSLProxyPort: 8443 zimbraReverseProxyHttpEnabled: FALSE zimbraReverseProxyLookupTarge...