- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 12 matches
If I may Of course you can install Zimbra on openstack, I saw that, it's still running (snapshots take hours ...) IMHO, Openstack is an IaaS platform, made for "on-demand " deployments your zimbra server, I guess, is a permanent installation, and if it's huge, it will be heavy on I/Os so w...
- Wed May 25, 2016 9:34 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: status of services "zimbra mail" incorrect
- Replies: 1
- Views: 832
If it's a single server install try this: in /etc/hosts, 2nd line (ipv6) remove localhost and localhost.localdomain if it's a multiserver install, do the same as above for every server, and check your logger service, $ zmprov gcf zimbraLogHostname #/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsyslogsetup In the logger ser...
in the message log4j:ERROR No syslog host is set for SyslogAppedender named "SLOGGER" SyslogAppedender seems a typo :/ doesn't ? anyway, looking at this block of conf/log4.properties* [zimbra@node1 conf]$ grep log4j.appender.SYSLOG.SyslogHost log4j.properties* log4j.properties:log4j.append...
- Tue May 24, 2016 9:15 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: can't access ZWC Advanced outside of network
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1313
I think I solved my problem it's about timeouts, you can see that on zmmailboxd.out so as zimbra check this out: zmprov gs $(zmhostname) zimbraHttpThreadPoolMaxIdleTimeMillis zimbraHttpConnectorMaxIdleTimeMillis for every server here are my results: [zimbra@zmail etc]$ zmprov gs $(zmhostname) zimbra...
- Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:36 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: ZCS 8.6 - zimbraMtaSmtpdMilters -> smtpd_milters - not working as in ZCS 8.0
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1465