- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:30 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: ldap masters error - upgrade 8.7
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7377
We had the same problem in our upgrade, and our zmhostname and hostname matched. What the zimbra support team did to get me past the errors, after spending a few hours trying to resolve, was the following: zmlocalconfig -e ldap_starttls_required=false zmlocalconfig -e ldap_starttls_supported=0 On ea...
- Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:54 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: CSFE_SVC_ERROR intermittently since upgrade to 8.5
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2676
You may want to take a look at the following: DoSFilter Take a look at your zmmailboxd.out file and grep for DoSFilter. If you get anything like the below: 2014-11-05 10:08:09.598:WARN:oejs.DoSFilter:DOS ALERT: ip=some.internal.ip.address,session=kgemr7r33rj07mlcgfrpia6w,user=null Then your Do...
Rob, It is good to know you are embarrassed about this transition because it tells the community you are human and that you would have it different if you could turn back the clock. But the clock is set and what we, the community, really need is what this company stakes it's name on. Communicati...