- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Search found 174 matches
- Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:33 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Zimbra 8.7.11 Contact info display unusable
- Replies: 4
- Views: 297
You can find out the existing IDs of signatures using: zmsoap -z -type account -m firstname.lastname@example.org GetSignaturesRequest <GetSignaturesResponse xmlns="urn:zimbraAccount"> <signature name="globalSignature" id="5e61ac1a-8e39-4eae-831b-7cfec07ed7e5"> <content type=&qu...
Jorge is correct. If you just install the package but don't make a particular effort to configure it, it will be ignored. Like any beta software, I'd recommend it is enabled only in evaluation environments and not in production. We are aware of some issues with it but would welcome any more that you...
- Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: SOAP API changes with 8.7.11 ?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 284
I'm not 100% certain of why things have changed but I can make a pretty good guess. We're trying to migrate the SOAP request handlers to use JAXB objects - which are the Java classes that we generate the WSDL definitions from and create the SOAP documentation from. This helps us to avoid the handler...
I don't think so but the mini-calendar may make things faster than what I think you may be doing. With that, you can go forward/backward either a month or a year at a time. Then you can click on a particular day to make it current. If you don't have the mini-calendar displaying, you can enable it vi...
- Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:54 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra + CalDAV + Outlook = Error 403
- Replies: 3
- Views: 307
ORGANIZER changes are disallowed for 2 reasons ⋅ The calendaring standards don't allow it. (The correct method is to cancel the meeting and get the new ORGANIZER to create a new one) ⋅ In the past, bugs in calendaring clients combined with us allowing ORGANIZER changes have cau...
- Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: Shared Contacts, CardDAV & Mobile Sync
- Replies: 5
- Views: 443
One obstacle in the way is documented in bug https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=86487 - Zimbra doesn't advertise Remote addressbooks correctly. You may want to add your vote for that to be fixed. I suspect the main reason it hasn't been fixed yet is more a case of needing comprehensive test...