- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 814 matches
- Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 am
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: ZCO synchronisation principles
- Replies: 2
- Views: 359
If something changes on the server, its replicated to the client. If something changes on the client, its replicated to the server. If the same item is modified on both client & server, its a conflict and it uses its internal heuristics to automatically resolve the conflict, notifying the user o...
- Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: How to schedule a saved search to run periodically
- Replies: 1
- Views: 224
Saved searches are executed when you click them so the concept of refreshing them doesn't really exist. Unread count will not be displayed because it is a search.
- Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: iSync - Not impressed at all.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 947
Regarding the future of the iSync connector...When we started supporting the Mac desktop, to synchronize calendar & contacts a SyncServices based connector was required, and the iSync connector was born. Apple has/is adopting alternate standard protocols (CalDAV & CardDAV) in their clients (...
I presume you're referring to DCERPC over HTTPS, or Microsoft's hack at enabling their proprietary chatty protocol over HTTPS so outlook can work without requiring VPN.Zimbra's native protocol is SOAP over HTTPS. So, like other features, it has the superior equivalent. Its the native Zim...
- Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:02 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop for ZCS 6.0 Guns and Roses
- Replies: 8
- Views: 911
pm.zimbra.com was updated with Zimbra Desktop timeline. soon you will be able to drill down into each release and get more information.