- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:39 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Inherited a Zimbra 4.0.1, move to new server and upgrade
- Replies: 1
- Views: 236
Hi,I inherited a Zimbra server version 4.0.1_GA_324 32 bit on Centos 4. I need to migrate it to a new machine and upgrade to a current version.As it stands it looks as though I need to migrate first to Centos 5.5 machine, then upgrade the version of Zimbra as far as I can, then install another Cento...
[quote user="marcmac"]Run sip debug on your asterisk box, and you should see something like "attempt native bridge of..."Note - you'll need 2 phone lines for this, obviously.[/QUOTE] Is this working for others? If so there must be some piece of config I'm missing. I follo...
I also noticed this although I'm not sure it has anything to do with my issues.zmzimletctl ldapDeploy com_zimbra_asterisk.zip  INFO: Deploying Zimlet com_zimbra_asterisk in LDAP. Error: Cannot create Zimlet com_zimbra_asterisk: [LDAP: error code 68 - Entry Already Exists]zmzimletctl undeploy c...
I'm having the same issue with Java jumping to 100%. I followed the wiki for creating the conifg and thought I pointed it to my asterisk machine but when I right click on the asterisk zimlet and select phone server it points to here http://192.168.1.254/?referrer=www.zimbra.com. ( the default in...