- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: server install option
- Replies: 7
- Views: 607
my domain is http://www.harryduran.com, and am trying to figure out if I'm running plain Linux. If so, can I install Zimbra. I know some basic SSH using Putty, and I've worked with files that way before, but when I unzipped the .tgz file, there was no 'zcs' directory created. It crea...