- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: server install option
- Replies: 7
- Views: 687
my domain is http://www.harryduran.com, and am trying to figure out if I'm running plain Linux. If so, can I install Zimbra. I know some basic SSH using Putty, and I've worked with files that way before, but when I unzipped the .tgz file, there was no 'zcs' directory created. It crea...