- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:34 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: Isync & Outlook connectors in Linux versions?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 680
Hello,I'm planning on evaluating Zimbra soon, as this seems to be a good solution for mixed mac/win environments!A client of ours has a mac 70%/pc 30% mixed environment.My question is, if we pick a linux based "network edition" (we prefer PC based servers) - can we then use both Outloo...