- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:09 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Installer broken with Beryl
- Replies: 4
- Views: 663
Hi. I just determined that I could not install Zimbra Desktop while running Beryl. The installer runs but the initial window is blank. It is not frozen because I can close the window and it warns me that installation is not complete. I stopped Beryl and the installer works as expected. Should I file...
- Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:58 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Migration Questions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 232
I have installed the Open Source version of ZCS and I really like it. However, I am having a little trouble figuring out how to migrate our existing mail. Our setup is pretty standard (and old ;) ). We have a sendmail install and Dovecot .99 IMAP server. Inboxes are stored on the mail server in a sp...