- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 12 matches
Webinar Zimbra Proxy July 9, 2018 Zimbra Proxy is an important component of ZCS. Zimbra Proxy is a high-performance proxy server that can be configured as a HTTP[S]/POP[S]/IMAP[S]. It also provides functions like GSSAPI authentication, SSL connection with different certificates for different virtual...
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 am
- Forum: Zimbra Collaboration 8.8 Beta
- Topic: Beta 1 Install Notes So Far
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8238
There is no HSM capability either. The Servers > mb88.reliablenetworks.com > Volumes page only shows data and index volumes. The secondary volumes are added in the Network Modules NG tab and due to another bug the HSM policies do not get enabled by default. You need to run this command: zxsuite hsm...
Have a look at the wiki article for integrating PWM password manager - https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Integrating_PWM_password_manager_with_Zimbra
- Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:02 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: sizing a zimbra system environment
- Replies: 2
- Views: 491
We do have a sizing process for estimation of compute and storage. Can you please contact your local Zimbra sales team so we can take this forward?
- Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: [SOLVED] Zimlets on Zimbra Desktop
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1236
Just go to you zdeskop 'zimlet' folder. Mine is something like this ... f:zdesktopjettywebappsservicezimletCreate a folder "_dev" here and unzip the contents of the zimlet into this folder. (eg. F:zdesktopjettywebappsservicezimlet_devcom_zimbra_stickynotes)Restart zdesktop and enjo...
- Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:30 am
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: migrating with perl script from openldap with zmprov
- Replies: 1
- Views: 355
You can try adding single-quotes with your CR-LF's.
zmprov ma street 'Line 1
zmprov ma street 'Line 1
- Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:44 am
- Forum: Installation Help
- Topic: Installation Problem
- Replies: 39
- Views: 5108
Hi All,I am able to use the Desktop succesfully on my windows box but on the linux one ... it doesnt startup at all. [root@zdev init.d]# uname -a Linux zdev 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Mon Sep 19 18:32:14 EDT 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux [root@zdev init.d]# java -version java version "1.4.2" gc...