Does one need to do anything special for quota emails to be sent ? Have one client at 96% and an alert is not being triggered.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 7604 matches
Hello: installing a new 8.6 system and have configured the mailstore but after setting up the proxied web and smtp systems am received the following error when I go into the admin interface and click on monitor. This is from /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log: 2;ua=ZimbraWebClient - GC39 (Win);] Soap...
Hi: am trying to get a Postfix 2.10 server to SASL auth against a Zimbra 8 system but it always fails. This is on a CentOS 6 system and am using the following /etc/sasl2/saslauthd.conf: ldap_servers: ldap://126.96.36.199:389/ldap_version: 3ldap_search_base: dc=domain,dc=comldap_filter: (&...
- Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra Mail Client Authentication using OpenOTP
- Replies: 2
- Views: 921
+1 for this as-well though I think it may only be possible with the NE version according to https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Category:Authentication