Does ZCB connector work with zimbra network 8.0.5 ?
I have to upgrade my server and I can't find any information about this.
Cam I upgrade from 7.x to 8.0.5 without ptroblem ? my BES server will continue to work ?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:37 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Upgrade multiple server
- Replies: 2
- Views: 487
My version is 4.5.1 on RHEL 4 2 mta, 1 ldap, 2 storeI know how to upgrade a single server and all server step by step (ldap first, then store then mta) but I'd like to know if there is a way to allow a user on server A receive and sen email while I upgrade the server B, do I have to use a cluste...