So I guess it makes sense. Zimbra wants the underlying O.S. to have LTS.
I am in fact a very small deployment (Just my family)
Thanks again for the help
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:30 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: [SOLVED] Order of Upgrades
- Replies: 3
- Views: 365
Team, I currently have Zimbra 4.5.6 Running BEAUTIFULLY on my Ubuntu 6.06 server. I want to go to the latest 5.x train on Zimbra for some of its features so I figure now is the time to bite the bullet and upgrade the O.S. as well. My question is the order in which to do this. Ubuntu 6.x to 7.10 firs...
- Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:04 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Duplicate Messages in Inbox
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1099
Team,I am getting duplicate messages in my inbox both thru the Zimbra Client and Mozilla Thunderbird. I am using IMAP not POP 3. and Zimbra 4.5.3 Open Source edition. I have both my IMAP users having this issue. I have looked in the forms and it seems POP 3 clients have seen this and Outlook users h...